Sat, Jan 28|
THE WKND | SATURDAY
DC’s newest waterfront destination brings contemporary design, a tranquil open-air patio & premium fire pits to compliment the panoramic views. But don't worry, we know it's cold outside. Join us inside, for a private dining in celebration of Ms. Jackson.
Time & Location
Jan 28, 7:00 PM EST – Jan 29, 10:00 PM EST
The Point, 2100 2nd St SW, Washington, DC 20593, USA
About the event
DC’s newest waterfront destination brings contemporary design, a tranquil open-air patio & premium fire pits to compliment the panoramic views. But don't worry, we know it's cold outside. Join us inside, for a private dining experience in celebration of Ms. Jackson.
This is an invite only, ticketed event. The cost of your ticket covers your meal, taxes and gratuity. A cash bar is also available. The Private Dining Experience starts at 7:00 pm sharp, and ends at 10:00 pm.
Winner of the Restaurant Development & Design Magazine Award for “Best Restaurant Design,” The Point shines as the first restaurant in the newest waterfront destination in Washington D.C. The Point brings the thrill and robust flavors of open flame cooking with fresh, local seafood.
Your three course meal will include a choice of your second course being either:
- Chilean Salmon with roasted yellow potatoes, haricot verts, creamed leeks, romesco sauce;
- Jerk Roasted Chicken with coconut jasmine rice, stewed red beans, & green papaya slaw;
- Braised Beef Short Ribswith Yukon Gold mashed potatoes, roasted baby carrots, pearl onions, red wine cranberry sauce & brandy cream; or
- Grilled Cauliflower with pink lentil-cashew hummus, red cabbage, tzatziki, & house made pita.
Please let us know if you have any known food allergies.
Parking & Transportation Options:
Metered Street Parking and Garage Parking is available.
- Parking information for the local garage can be found HERE
- The Point will validate up to $2 per hour. Guests must bring their parking receipt with them to the Host Stand.
- Valet is standardly available Wednesdays through Sunday after 5pm. Price may vary depending on Game Days but typically is $20 per car. Please call the restaurant ahead of time to confirm.
- Closest Metro Access (Green Line): Waterfront, Navy Yard-Ballpark; Anacostia | 1101 Howard Rd SE, Washington, DC 20020