Thu, Jul 28|
RIU Palace Antillas
One Happy Island Aruba 2022
Known for its beautiful, powder-soft beaches & turquoise water, Aruba sits just outside the hurricane belt, receiving less than 20 inches of rain per year. Join us for 6 days/5 nights of near-perfect weather, afternoons with adventure, & all-inclusive luxury experiences in a world-class resort.
Time & Location
Jul 28, 2022, 10:00 AM EDT – Aug 02, 2022, 2:00 PM EDT
RIU Palace Antillas, J.E. Irausquin Blvd 77, Noord, Aruba
About the event
Known for its beautiful, powder-soft beaches & turquoise water, Aruba sits just outside the hurricane belt, receiving less than 20 inches of rainfall per year. Join us for 6 days / 5 nights of near-perfect weather, afternoons filled with adventure, & an all-inclusive, luxury experience in a world-class resort.
- $1,650 USD PER PERSON | DOUBLE OCCUPANCY
- $1,580 USD PER PERSON | TRIPLE OCCUPANCY
- Single Occupancy Options available; all quoted prices include federal taxes, fees & gratuity
- Monthly Payment Plan Available
- Deposit due ($165 per person) at the time of booking (non-refundable)
- Final Balance Due by May 14, 2022
- Junior Suite Ocean View Room Accommodations at the Newly Renovated RIU Palace Antillas Adults-Only | 24 Hour All-Inclusive Amenities including meals, snacks, local & imported alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages in all hotel bars and restaurants; regularly refilled minibar & liquor dispenser in the guest room; WiFi throughout the hotel. Located on beautiful Palm Beach, next to Riu Palace Aruba, guests enjoy exchange privileges between both resorts. Fusion restaurant, Italian restaurant, Aruban restaurant, Steakhouse + 6 bars and "Capuchino" pâtisserie & ice cream parlor + several swimming pools, water sports, & spa services.* Daytime & nighttime entertainment with live music/shows On-site Discotheque & Casino*
- Roundtrip Ground Transportation to/from AUA airport & the RIU Palace Antillas (if arriving/departing with the group)
- One (1) Full Day Excursion (refer to the itinerary for more details)
- One (1) Half-Day Excursion (refer to the itinerary for more details)
- COVID Testing Fees (restrictions may apply)
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- International Flights
- Optional Add-ons & services.
- Meals where noted in the itinerary.
- Tips & Gratuity for transportation provider(s).
- Early check-in/out fees if arriving/departing before the scheduled group times.
- Travel Insurance/Protection
- Personal items, accessories or other travel amenities.
- Visa/Passport/Entry/Exit or other Handling/Processing Fees required by local or federal government.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What's the cancellation policy?
- In order to guarantee space for you, the initial deposit ($165) is non-refundable.
- 100% refund (minus the deposit and a $25.00 service fee) if you cancel by May 1, 2022.
- 50% refund (minus the deposit and $75.00 service fee) if you cancel between May 01 and May 14, 2022.
- No refund if you cancel on or after May 15, 2022.
- You must Cancel in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 pm (Eastern Standard Time) on the date listed to qualify for the refund amount. Please make sure you are happy with the cancellation policy for this booking, which will also apply if you have to cancel due to any Covid-19 related issues.
- Damage Policy: You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Do I have to participate in the excursion(s)?
- Unless where noted in the itinerary; the cost of your trip includes two (2) excursions. If you decide not to join us for pre-scheduled excursions, unfortunately no discounts or other refunds will be granted. Those portions of your trip payments will be applied towards gratuities for our amazing tour guides and their staff, as well as other applicable fees.
Is transportation included?
- Unless where otherwise noted in the itinerary, transportation to/from the airport, excursion and the resort is included.
Are there additional out-of-pocket expenses?
- Some additional expenses may be incurred that are out of our control based on local or federal requirements.
We can't wait to explore this amazing destination with you! Email email@example.com for more information!